viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

Time flies

I don´t wanna go to sleep yet. I hope am not getting insomnia or some shit like that. Why am I writing in english? Probably is not true that I don't want to go to sleep. What it is true, is that in english you can say bad words and not necessarily look impolite.

Talking seriously, I have a reason. It has already been 15 years that my family and I came back from USA. And now that I think of it, and I start to compare, I think time has past faster in this city than the 5 years we were there. I hope is because way of life is totally different in both cities. Otherwise the only reason I could think of, is that time passes faster for older people than for younger people, what takes me to think that I am a grown old man. And now that I have a child I don´t want him to grow old. Too bad that´s life´s cycle.

If you guys don´t mind, I'll be writing more stuff in english. And if you do mind, you can go to FIFA to do your complain.... Y si tienen tele.....

No hay comentarios: